The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Invention frustration (Need to find the right expertise) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I know it's a very common to run into frustrations when trying to make an idea work. Many inventions take years to finish so I'm not surprised I've run into some bumps in the road.

The reason I'm posting this hear is that I hope I might find someone who has the knowledge I'm looking for. I know this is a message board for magicians but I also know there are many of you who have other hobby's and expertise. So I figured I'd take a chance and see if one of you might be able to give me some advice or possibly point me to someone who might be able to help.

I won't go into great detail on my invention on a public board like this as I'm sure you could understand. My invention is something that I know people like me will be able to benefit. In some ways it'll allow deaf people to be able to hear better then hearing people. I know that seems impossible but it has that potential.

What I lack in my work on this project is programming knowledge. Also knowledge of some high tech gadgets that are already out there.

I'll ask one of the gadget questions I need to know now because it doesn't give to much away. I need to find the smallest computer possible that can attach to a micro display (eyewear). From there I need a program to be installed into that computer.

Anyone with knowledge on this sort of thing or if there's someone you can point me out to I'd appreciate it.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Invention frustration (Need to find the right expertise) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL