The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Pow wow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I think it was mentioned everywhere here in the Café except here in the card section. My friend Liseli and I have an ebook called pow wow and it's all card stuff. There's a review in the ebook section. You can read more about it on my blog too.

Anabelle
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
Thanks for the information, Anabelle.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Any chance of seeing a demo/sample of one of the tricks?
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
J Hanes
View Profile
Veteran user
PDX, OR
317 Posts

Profile of J Hanes
Glad to hear you're doing well.

Justin
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Anabelle has written two previous e-books. They were very very good, and I loved reading them. Now she has written a third one titled, Pow Wow. This is a clear case of "three times the charm". This is the best. The 1st two routines alone are worth the price! She has given a fabulous routine that uses one of the most underated methods in all of mentalism. The second routine is a beautiful reworking of an old magic classic. These routines are great not only because of their simple methods, but because they are totally impromptu (everything may be borrowed as you don't even need a deck of cards!). I won't give a more detailed description of those routines as I feel they should be kept only to those who buy the book. Suffice it to say that they went directly into my arsenal, and I have performed them many many times over the last few weeks. I hope that this is not the last e-book from Anabelle. Smile
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I haven't been inspired to write anything new at all lately, but thank you so much, david. I really appreciate it and I want you to know that it's important to me to have someone of your level of expertise enjoy the routines.

Anabelle
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Anabelle - I was shocked to read about your accident and am delighted to see you are recovering. Pow Wow was a bargin and I am incorporating some of the material into my sets.

Stay well and continue to recover. I will think positive thoughts for you.

Regards,
Tony Tuccillo
Sebastian, Florida
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Pow wow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL