The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SUC or Chimera Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2006-05-22 13:43, Colin wrote:
I was hoping to pick up an SUC....anyone know of anywhere I can get it? Unlike the SA it is more examinable and makes sense to be carrying a business card wallet as well as a regular wallet.

Col.

The Outlaw wallet does 97% of what an SUC does, and is the exact same size. I believe the Outlaw also looks a little more like a real world card wallet.

The outlaw has a better design for P.W.ing stabiliy than the SUC and has more of the card available for peeking and P.W.ing.

Yes I make the Outlaw and my opinion is rather biased but those are the facts.

The other difference is you can actually order an Outlaw!!

It's not a Stealth Assassin but you get a great closed wallet peek and a great closed wallet P.W. ( It's also a bit cheaper than the other wallets)

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
I have to admit I own all 3, the outlaw, The SUC and the Chimera. all 3 are excellent and do what they claim to do, at the moment I am using the chimera, purely because for walk around reasons I can store pretty much my entire act, in there (with exception of my midas and a deck of cards)

you cant go wrong with any of them.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
The one benefit is that the chimera does have a peek, a pw, and a space for gaffed IA or janus. I loathe walk around though. I do it all the time and I even had to break down and buy from murphys a chimera as james amkes them in huge batchs, well worth the purchase price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SUC or Chimera Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL