The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeking contacts in Scandinavia and Sth America - anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
I'm looking for magicians / mentalists based in any of the following countries:

Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Mexico.

Nothing exciting - it's just that later this year I expect I will be travelling to some or all of these places, and I'm trying to find contacts willing to help me with a little local knowledge and insight, so that I can plan my trips well.

If possible, please email me: ian@ianrowland.com

Thank you.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Sent you an email.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Ian, And what about your promised sojurn to the isle of your whisky - Isla. No contacts there? (Don't forget Sven in Norway, by the way.) Oh, and keep June 9th free; here's an invite for something heading your way.

Drew
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Ian gave an excellent lecture last week in Blackpool. It was regarded by everyone present as one of the best they've ever had.

So, if you're from any of the countries listed see if you can get Ian to lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeking contacts in Scandinavia and Sth America - anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL