The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wayne Houchin's Stigmata Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J. Rose
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
All 3 versions he shows are ok, but personally I think his 3rd (last) version on the DVD is best out of all three. I haven't seen the interview with both Houchin and Banacheck so I can't comment on that yet, but overall for the price I guess it was worth it.

I had a feeling it wasn't goin to be as good as "Sinful" considering Ellusionist only showed a teaser, not a demo of the actual trick.

If I had to rate it from a scale from 1-10 probably 6, for now at least because I havn't tried performing it yet in front of people.

On the special section on the DVD all they had was just a bunch of videos (as shown on ellusionist.com) promoting thier cards i.e. Ghost, Tiger and some of their DVD's like Ninja and street magic.

Anywho, this trick reminds me of the Ash Pen, but with out the ash
J. Rose
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
Oh yea...On the special features they also have the performance of "Control" and another at the Airport....
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
So its a lot of advertising of E products incorporated into the DVD?

How is the practicallity of this effect and how is it different from Banachek's version?
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
How does this compare to the one in Banachek's PSI series 2?
daz222
View Profile
Elite user
Wales
439 Posts

Profile of daz222
Why are there 2 threads on this within like, 3 threads of each other? This is a waste of resources, please post this again in the other thread and hope this gets locked or deleted.

Daz
SleepingJag
View Profile
New user
NC
35 Posts

Profile of SleepingJag
Quote:
On 2006-04-17 23:25, ClouDsss wrote:
So its a lot of advertising of E products incorporated into the DVD?

How is the practicallity of this effect and how is it different from Banachek's version?

No there isn't a lot of advertising... there is a section on the DVD that has advertising and I didn't notice it until J. Rose pointed it out. I was more interested in learning the effect then I was in the special features. Other then the Banachek and Wayne interview which was very interesting.

It is a very practical effect and it is similar to Banachek's (Which I do recommend the PSI series for any who don't have)but there are improvements.
Bethea Baker
The Price of Freedom isn't free
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
There are two threads real close together because some people are too lazy to look for things.

Bob Phillips
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Not only are they too lazy to look in the right area, but don't even look to see if they are posting in the right area (two of the threads were moved from the "Tricks and Effects" section).

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Wayne Houchin's Stigmata Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL