The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Electric Touch any shoe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rasper
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of rasper
This site is turning into a joke,there is absolutely no valid reason why the topic should have been deleted again.Would someone that runs this site kindly give us all a break and explain in simple terms what the hell we did wrong this time.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
The topics are being locked because there is a total misconception that ET is actually a TRICK or EFFECT when it fact it is a total utility device. So if someone asks a perectly valid questions there is a concern that the method is being revealed. It is a total joke because any person on Earth with atleast a 3rd grade education knows how this thing is done. It should not be treated like a normal effect because quite simply it is not one.

Not being allowed to discuss it is like not being allowed to say there are 52 cards in a deck... everybody knows... no secret there.
smudgedj
View Profile
New user
Cochabamba, Bolivia
82 Posts

Profile of smudgedj
Quote:
On 2006-04-20 17:11, teevtee wrote:
The topics are being locked because there is a total misconception that ET is actually a TRICK or EFFECT when it fact it is a total utility device. So if someone asks a perectly valid questions there is a concern that the method is being revealed. It is a total joke because any person on Earth with atleast a 3rd grade education knows how this thing is done. It should not be treated like a normal effect because quite simply it is not one.

Not being allowed to discuss it is like not being allowed to say there are 52 cards in a deck... everybody knows... no secret there.

Got to agree with you there.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Sorry for the confusion Ibd1Mon99,
The reason I said that, was because the person posted they had bought Elevator 2 and the forum is for Electric Touch. Different items... Smile

Tony
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Review of Electic Touch:

I purchased this off Yigals site ... the unit broke where it plugs into your shoe. I spent quite a bit of money on modifying the shoe for the professional installation. I called and wrote Yigal and he refuses to repair it or refund my money. Well .. this is one more that goes into the junk drawer. NEVER AGAIN .. wearing the thing the first day the unit went off and continued to shock me .. and the gimmick wasn't even near the shoe. I DO NOT recommend buying this at all.
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
Quote:
On 2006-04-21 13:45, seskindell wrote:
Review of Electic Touch:

I purchased this off Yigals site ... the unit broke where it plugs into your shoe. I spent quite a bit of money on modifying the shoe for the professional installation. I called and wrote Yigal and he refuses to repair it or refund my money. Well .. this is one more that goes into the junk drawer. NEVER AGAIN .. wearing the thing the first day the unit went off and continued to shock me .. and the gimmick wasn't even near the shoe. I DO NOT recommend buying this at all.

Glad to mesika that the situation above didn´t happened to me, or I would broke his neck at FISM in 3 months..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Electric Touch any shoe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL