The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Brainstorm in the Bahamas » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin_H
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
164 Posts

Profile of Martin_H
Will there be a reprint of this excellent book??
best regards, Martin
life is real magic
Michael Ammar
View Profile
Creative Spotlight Guest
83 Posts

Profile of Michael Ammar
Hi Martin,

Probably not, simply because of how many people would be involved -- we all share the copyright, so we'd have to work out who pays for the printing, then who handles sales, etc... It might turn out to be easier to offer as a PDF, that way there would be no money up front to worry about, and each of us that wanted to offer it for sale at our web site could do so. But at this point, we haven't had any discussion about when, how, or if something like that might happen.

But, it WAS a cool book, and much fun to be part of!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Then, lets try and get this PDF out! I want this book as many do, and if this is the only current option, can we try and make it happen?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Second that....
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Michael Ammar
View Profile
Creative Spotlight Guest
83 Posts

Profile of Michael Ammar
OK guys, I'll mention it to Daryl when I get a chance!
Joggins
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
64 Posts

Profile of Joggins
Please don't release it. It took me a long time to find it. There should be things out there that you have to track down and put effort into finding. Everything is way to accessible nowadays. Please keep some things a secret.
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
Magic is about sharing, not trying to hide things from each other in order to be the best. Think how technically behind we as magicians would be if Vernon hadn't realeased anything?
Joggins
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
64 Posts

Profile of Joggins
I think as magicians most of us share to much. A lot of magicians don't know how to use material like Vernon's and butcher it. I would rather see good
self-working magic then bad sleight of hand.Secrets should be harder to obtain then they are. Keep a few books out of the reach of people that don't deserve them. By that I mean people that don't want to spend some time looking for it and would rather download it instantly.
To many young and old magicians believe that they deserve to know everything out there. They need to sit back and learn the bacics first.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You guys need to go on another trip to the Bahamas! : ) The creative material you guys turned out on that trip was great.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
On 2006-04-28 18:50, kramerica2010 wrote:
Magic is about sharing, not trying to hide things from each other in order to be the best. Think how technically behind we as magicians would be if Vernon hadn't realeased anything?

Magic is about secrets. If you believe the stories Vernon kept a lot of secrets...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Brainstorm in the Bahamas » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL