The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » What kinds of effects are in the Compleat Invocation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Challenge
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Challenge
Hi,

I heard the Compleat Invocation is a great book, and I'm thinking of getting it. However, I did a search (both on this forum, and on Google) and could not find any info on what kinds of effects are contained in the book (all I know is it belongs in the category of "Bizarre Magick" - but that's a very vague and broad description).

Could someone who owns the book (particularly Volume 3, because that's the volume I'm thinking of purchasing first) kindly give a mini-review on what kinds of effects are contained in the book? My main interests are in mentalism and PK, but I do some other kinds of magic as well (if it involves visual effects - I'm not too interested in cards though).

Thanks for your help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » What kinds of effects are in the Compleat Invocation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL