The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where is Mark Strivings?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hi,

Does anyone know if Mark Strivings is currently "Out of the Loop" so to speak i.e. on vacation or having technical problems with email etc?

I ordered his SUC2 from him back in early November. I've heard nothing. I've sent about 4 emails with no response. The money has been taken and yet so far nothing!

Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Martino.

Smile
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Martino,

I have been puzzled about this as well. I ordered his SUC 2 on November 19th. I've sent a couple of e-mail messages asking whether the item has shipped. No replies. I've also asked whether he has in stock any of Herb Dewey's books. No reply on that topic, either. (BTW, if anyone here is selling a copy of Red Hot Cold Reading, Psycho-Babble, or Mind-Blowing Psychic Readings, please send me a private message!)

My guess is that Mark is overseas doing performances for a few weeks. Anyone else here know?

Thanks,

Richard
Jim Reynolds
View Profile
Elite user
Special Guest
431 Posts

Profile of Jim Reynolds
I know Mark has had problems with his email before (he's only hurting his bottom line with his e-commerce being limited to an AOL email account - perhaps Mr. Becker can offer to handle his e-commerce as well as Bob Cassidy's?).

Try sending Mark a PM from here. I have been able to reach him that way as my emails to his AOL account never seem to reach him.

JR
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Yah, sometimes he doesn't responed. He has run out of SUC's 2 till Jan. I was very mad because he said, "i will say you one". Just him some time and he will response.
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Mark just recently(the last 2 weeks) sent out his electronic catalog. After receiving it i emailed him back to ask a question and he responded within 3 days...maybe he is on the lecture tour again
mystic1
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of mystic1
Mark is highly dependable. Fills orders quickly. I'd guess he must be on the road or there's some other kind of communications problem.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Mark's a good man. He won't let you down. He has a heart of gold. I've known him for a while and can personally vouch for his integrity.
John Smile
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Don't get me wrong here chaps - I'm not questioning Marks' integrity. I just want to get hold of him to find out what's happening with my order!
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
From Mark's email today:

So you know, I have been dealing with some extremely strange online and
email problems which I have managed to trace back to my computer itself. The
computer has been in the shop as well as having some new software installed
which will hopefully alleviate the problems I've been having. I've lost
emails, I have no idea how many or from whom. I have been able to resurrect a
few emails but I'm certain I missed some. Hopefully the new OS and other
measures will take care of the problems.

So, if you've been trying to get in touch and I have not responded before
you received this e-letter, please drop me a note and, if possible, copy and
paste whatever I may have missed from you to me. We'll get things caught up
here yet! Computers are great, as long as they work. THEN they are a colossal
pain in the backside...
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Mark did get in touch with me last night via e-mail and offered me a refund until he receives more of the SUC 2 items. As Mike Robbins indiciated, Mark has been having some serious computer problems. I am therefore quite pleased with the options I've been offered by Mark.

- Richard
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
As a final note to this topic (since it was originally me that raised it) - I too received an email from Mark last night and feel completely reassured. We all suffer from technical difficulties from time to time which I can fully understand. I am also very happy with the options that Mark has offered to me. Thank you to everyone who has posted here and PM'd me to reassure me. I appreciate it. I will have to wait a while for my SUC2 but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where is Mark Strivings?!? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL