The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steve Beam Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny UK
139 Posts

Profile of Joe
Hi has anyone got anything to say about Steve Beam's Semi Automatic Card Trick Books
Vol 3 and 4
Thanks
Joe
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I have volumes 1, 2 and 4. But you asked about 3 and 4.

I have not completed the book. I have only been thru about 10 effects. Of the 10, there were none that excited me in any way. This is a bad sign to me. I expect to be intrigued by 1 or 2 effects out of 10 in a book.

I did not feel the same about volumes 1 and 2. I found exciting material in 1 and 2. I have come to the tentative conclusion that the series should have ended before volume 4. Maybe I'll complete the book and reverse my opinion, but there it is for now.

Gianni
jonnymaxx
View Profile
New user
New York
49 Posts

Profile of jonnymaxx
I have all 4 books and I love them all
I Love Magic
Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny UK
139 Posts

Profile of Joe
Thanks for your honest opinion Gianni. I also thought 1 & 2 were good and I have met Steve twice and enjoyed his lectures and style, but these books arn't cheap and another opinion is always welcome.
Thanks
Joe.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2002-12-05 16:33, jonnymaxx wrote:
I have all 4 books and I love them all

I second that wholehearted. I have talked with Steve several times over the phone, and he certainly is a nice guy.
All the books are great, but if I have to pick only one, volum one is my favourite.

Smile
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steve Beam Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL