The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trick Tarot Decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waldo
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of Waldo
I'm looking for a stripper deck made from ordinary tarot cards. Does anyone know where I could buy one, or make a reliable deck for myself? I used to have a marked deck of tarot cards, but it wasn't very useful (just the major arcana).
hypnotize
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of hypnotize
You just gave me an idea - invisible tarot deck. Maybe I'll use the roughing stick on my gilded tarot some day.
Try order your force card alone in a batch of 30-40. It depends on your deck.
Or you can scan the card (or DL a picture of the card from the manufacturer's site) and reprint it with a laser printer. Then glue it to a blank face deck of bicyles or something like that.
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
We produce marked cards in the Baphomet Underworld Pack, illustrated by HR Geiger. Unfortunately we sold out of these beautiful jumbo cards during our special this week (more coming in next week, so if you'd like to order some or need to see some pics, please PM me). We also have Rising tarots and Shimmed tarots.

With regards the stripper pack or ID you need to frequent the bizarre section of the Café - check this thread out:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14
If you post your questions in that forum you'll probably be inundated with ideas.

Simon
Last day left of the Walpurgis special
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Thaumysta magic (Mary Tomich) used to sell gaffed ones and BlackHart may also be a source.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Rajat Mittal
View Profile
New user
London
98 Posts

Profile of Rajat Mittal
I think you'll have better luck with in the bizzare magic section. I know for certian Blackhart does a marked Major Arcana deck.

Have you worked with the Tarot often? Some people take this stuff very seriously, and back when I was a teenager, I have seriosly upset people (I mean that - upset them at a deep, emotional level) using Tarot decks for doing magic meant for cards. If you're just looking for a deck with pictures on them to make the presentation more interesting, there are other picture decks out there without the significance attached to the Tarot. Just my two cents...

P.S. Ofcourse, you may be someone with a lot of experience with the Tarot, and can tell which kind of people to do what with. In which case, I take my 2 cents back...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trick Tarot Decks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL