The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » LaFamiglia by Vinny Marini, the Godfather (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vaderbreath
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Vaderbreath
I just finished watching LaFamiglia with our own Godfather, Vinny. First off, I love the fact that the performances and explanations are by our very own Café folks. Second of all, I love these kinds of dvd's...ones that show magic, not just fancy camera work or flashy productions (usually made to hide poor content it seems).

The performances are excellent and this is definitely an international project. Explanations are done well and it's nice to know that if we have questions, the performers are on the Café, and of course, Vinny is always very helpful. This dvd gives something for cards and coins alike, for gimmicked and ungimmicked work...definitely some things that I can practice and work on for awhile. Thanks, Vinny!

-Corey
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Another satisfied customer.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I know I can speak for us all in saying thank you for your purchase. I am confident that you'll find something useful in the DVDs contents...
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » LaFamiglia by Vinny Marini, the Godfather (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL