The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kidabra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Where do you usually fly into Den?? Knoxville?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Knoxville, TN See: KIDabra Travel Information

From there KIDabra has a special rate for the trip to the Music Road Hotel by Rocky Top Tours. About an hour ride. Most likely there will be others riding with you and it is a great way to start meeting new people, just like you (Kid Show Performers).
Dennis Michael
kidshowguy
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of kidshowguy
Trevor Lewis is going to be at the conference. What's your favorite routine of his to perform?
kidshowguy
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of kidshowguy
I would say Flashlight Fun for me, which is a variation of his widely used Blooming Bouquet Routine.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

His bone Breaking illusion, His eyeglass, popping, His version of Professor's nightmare, and I do avoid his gun routines.
Dennis Michael
kidshowguy
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of kidshowguy
Trevors' seeming to pop the lens out of a pair of glasses is classic.

Of course he's well known for his traffic safety routines, however I hope he'll do Tommy's Teeth at KIDabra which is a super and funny dental show routine.
youngmagjar
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of youngmagjar
Went to the 2004 Kidabra. Drove about a thousand miles from Dallas. Frankly, I get burned out from too many magic conventions, but this one was worth the trip. I wish that I were able to make it every year. Kidabra is my favourite magic get-together. Hope to make it back in '07.
cinemagician
View Profile
Inner circle
Phila Metro Area
1094 Posts

Profile of cinemagician
Hello Dennis, can you offer any more information on Trevor Lewis' version of the professor's nightmare-

Mark
...The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity...

William Butler Yeats
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

It is hard to describe Trever's Professors Nightmare illusion in text format. It must be seen to appreciate his ending. It is that ending that becomes a "convincer!"

He places all three ropes together and the way he tosses it from one hand to the other, you would never know it was three seperate ropes. I did it the first time I tried it but failed to practice it because I haven't used or viewed it since April.

By the way, it is only 40 days until KIDabra, and I am excited about it.
Dennis Michael
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
This will be my first Kidabra,, a good friend of mine went last year and LOVED it,, he and I have done the major IBN and SAM and Magi Fest,, he said this one was one of the best ever so we both are coming this year,,and bringing STUFF,, good stuff on top of that, for the auction.. two weeks from tommorow I am heading down to Ten.. cant wait!!!!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

It just five days away...(It's almost midnight)
Dennis Michael
kidshowguy
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of kidshowguy
Tami and I look forward to seeing all of you!

Sleep before you come!

Travel safe!

It's KIDabra Time!

Mark Daniel
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

It was so nice to meet many of the Café members. It was the best Conference ever.

The six days flew by so fast. SO busy, so much to grasp.

Dennis
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kidabra (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL