The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Burbank, California - Sylvester & Misty Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Hey send this along to all your pals!

Sylvester the Jester is at it again! Teaming up with the beautiful and talented Illusionist, Misty Lee as together they bring magic, mayhem and who knows what else to the stage of the Colony Theater in Burbank California! The show will run May 26th and 27th at 8pm. and at 29th at 2pm. Tickets are 15 dollars and are available at ticketalternative.com

The theater is at 555 north 3rd street in Burbank. There is free parking in the parking structure.

Check out the video!
http://www.youtube.com/user/danielsylvester

sylvesterthejester.com
mistylee.com
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hey Thanks for the heads up on the YouTube.com video of Sylvester the Jester.

Dan is such a clever guy. I will be sending this video link to several of my friends.

By the way I saw Dan perform a couple of months ago here in Florida and he is adding some new material to his program. I was so impressed. Don't miss seeing Dan when ever you can.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I heard rumor of his mothers' passing sometime within the last week... Will this hinder the upcoming show? Has anyone heard anything?

-Bryan
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Bryan, he will not miss it. He did have to cancel some engagements but this one will not be affected.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Burbank, California - Sylvester & Misty Lee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL