The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Busch Factor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
It's nice to hear both sides of opinions. It helps. Thanks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Quote:
On 2009-04-08 08:27, Estabrooks wrote:

...It’s excruciatingly boring.... I can only say that I lost my attention time and time again when reading The Busch Factor.

That's a very good description of Ericksonian hypnosis. I think you really need to be familiar with this to get the most out of the book.

Can anyone get the fingertip haunted key to work? Perhaps you need fatter fingers than mine?

Barry
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
Do you think Ericksonian hypnosis is boring? Smile

I attanded my first NLP-course nine years ago, and I've never found it boring. But my focus has only been on "NLP in business and sales". Maybe it gets boring when you combine it with mentalism? Smile

But I find that hard to believe as there are few subjects I find more fun and intersting than mentalism.

Best wishes,
Estabrooks
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2009-04-10 06:44, Estabrooks wrote:
Do you think Ericksonian hypnosis is boring? Smile

I attanded my first NLP-course nine years ago, and I've never found it boring. But my focus has only been on "NLP in business and sales". Maybe it gets boring when you combine it with mentalism? Smile

But I find that hard to believe as there are few subjects I find more fun and intersting than mentalism.

Best wishes,
Estabrooks

ah! but you could remove the NLP references in your quote and change them to The Busch Factor, and.....well....

see what I did there?
I've asked to be banned
Estabrooks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Estabrooks
I tried to edit my above post but Iain responded so fast that I was not able to.

I just wanted to add:

I'm a relativiely new member here on the Café and I don't want to start out disagreeing with everyone. As I wrote above I've previously recommended other books by Richad Busch. I just find The Busch Factor far too repetitive and badly written. Just my honest opinion. That's all. And everybody in this thread (many of whom are famous names in the mentalism world) think I'm dead wrong and don't know what I'm talking about. So no big deal!

This is my last post in this thread.

I wish you all a fabulous day!
Estabrooks
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I was only kidding!

just trying to show that its always horses for courses...no foul meant!

anyway, I thought you said we could disagree, mock etc...i was just joking...
I've asked to be banned
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-04-10 07:18, Estabrooks wrote:
I tried to edit my above post but Iain responded so fast that I was not able to.

I just wanted to add:

I'm a relativiely new member here on the Café and I don't want to start out disagreeing with everyone. As I wrote above I've previously recommended other books by Richad Busch. I just find The Busch Factor far too repetitive and badly written. Just my honest opinion. That's all. And everybody in this thread (many of whom are famous names in the mentalism world) think I'm dead wrong and don't know what I'm talking about. So no big deal!

This is my last post in this thread.

I wish you all a fabulous day!
Estabrooks

Yes .. You are a Newbie, but I agree with your take on the book. I felt the same way. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Quote:
On 2009-04-10 06:44, Estabrooks wrote:
Do you think Ericksonian hypnosis is boring?

Only in the sense that an Ericksonian induction works largely by boring the subject!

Barry
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
Stated above "It appears that you are questioning his qualifications as a performing mentalist for no good reason. And just who are you to do that? "

I didn't know we needed a license to question.

Gil
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
I believe this post /Thread put me under some form or Hypnotic spellbind I just suddenly SNAPPED out of it.I love this book Smile
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Busch Factor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL