The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trilogy - Set Up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Hello

I just bought Trilogy from Brian Caswells. Since english isn't my first language, I have a slight problem with the setup. I ask because I don't want to screw up my cards, with writing the wrong numbers on the wrong cards.

If this belongs in the secret session section, please move it there. I try to avoid revealling the method.

In the manual it says: Take 26 F****-Cards, Number them. Then take the other 26 F****-Cards and number them as well. (For those who have it, will know what I mean)
Now for the 2nd Deck. Do the same, but here it gets strange for me: Quote: The second deck is identical to the first except that the bottom section is the other half of the deck used at the bottom of the first pack.
I can't figure out what that means. Please PM me and help me to understand.

Thanks a lot guys!
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
314 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
Ok, I figured it out... Smile
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
The instruction booklet is the weakest thing about this trick. I, like you, had to re-read the instructions about 4 times before I was confident enough to mark up the deck. Permanent ink is permanent! The effect itself is mind-blowing for spectators.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
The instruction booklet is the weakest thing about this trick. I, like you, had to re-read the instructions about 4 times before I was confident enough to mark up the deck. Permanent ink is permanent! The effect itself is mind-blowing for spectators.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Trilogy - Set Up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL