The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshows and freak shows in the UK? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I think the subject is pretty self explatatory, but I'm looking for sideshows or freak shows based in the UK.

Who are they and where do they perform etc? I'd really like to go and see them.

The reason is (apart from the fact I love watching this stuff) I'm doing a documentary on circus and the sideshow for my final uni project and am in need of as much info as possible.

I'm also in search of books, videos, dvds, scraps of paper... etc with anything to do with the sideshow or circus past, present or future(?).

If anyone can help out I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Ros, check out http://www.sideshowworld.com for all your needs (photos, sounds,etc.)........there are also a few other really good sites. I would like to get a copy of your finished project!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Make sure you get to SIT DOWN with our mutual friend and get the 'goods'. Find his wandering hiney nd get some photos!!!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Cheers guys,

I'll have to try pin Ken down, he's never in one place for all too long though!

If David's reading this too, and you're not somewhere exotic for a couple of days, I'd love to be able to have a chat with you too.

In fact, if there are any other sideshow performers in the UK, your help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshows and freak shows in the UK? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL