The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » New stage costume (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Hi guys!

I’m planning to design my new costume, a new tailed coat or something like that, and what’s the name of the thing usually in the middle of the chest when you’re wearing a tuxedo??

Is there any good costume or website you can suggest for me to get an idea to what can I design for myself, my old costume is a black tuxedo.

I like the tail coats of Lance Burton and our member here Dan Sperry to name just a few, I’m also using doves.

Any help can do.

Thanks!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
JackScratch
View Profile
Inner circle
2151 Posts

Profile of JackScratch
Do you mean a cumberbun? I prefer a vest myself. Might I highly suggest garters and suspenders. Nothing makes eveningwear fit like garters and suspenders. For the record, "Tuxedo" refers specificly to the short coat. Otherwise you refer to it as Tails, Morning coat, Cutaway, etc, depending on the specific coat you are wearing. I suspect you are wearing a cutaway, but you can call it tail which refers to the entire genre'.
Vater Araignee
View Profile
Regular user
MI
172 Posts

Profile of Vater Araignee
I wish I could afford vinyl tails.
That would be a wicked outfit.
"Good enough never is." - Vater Araignee
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Ya I'm wearing tails, we usually call it here in the Philippines tail coat so I thought that's what you call it too, sorry for that. The tails of Lance Burton is a good example of my old costume.

Any help?

Thank you Jack and Vater!
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » New stage costume (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL