The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Contest video's. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hello everyone! Im glad the Café finally added a CAM forum on here! Anyway, my question is: Does anyone know where I could see the video's of the competitions from last years Cam convention? I am planning on competing next year, and would like to see what Im up against, (and franky, I would like to be entertained as well...) So, if anyone knows where I can see videos of the competitors competing, let me know. Thanks. -Cory.
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Hey Cory,

I have a DVD with videos of all of the competitors, I'll have to get all of their consent, and then put them up.

Ben
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ok Ben, thanks alot!
-Cory.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hey Ben, I just realized you are a CAM forum staff member! Are you the one who got this forum going? I made a comment about this a while ago in the IBM forum, about how we should have a CAM forum, and then it finally came! So, were you the one who made it happen? Anyway, cant wait till the convention.
-Cory.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ok, at first I thought they read my post, and made it, but I just read your post "Welcome to the new Canadian Association of Magicians Forum!" and realized you contacted Mr. Brooks on that. Im glad you got it up here, I didn't want CAM to be left out.
-Cory.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Contest video's. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL