The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steve Fearson : The Source Manuscript (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mel
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of mel
Hmm,

I just want to ask those that bought or know about Steve Fearson, The Source Manuscript.

Two simple Questions :

Does it teaches invisi thread tricks or something else?

And, would it be even of some use for somebody NOT living in the US? Some place where magic supplies are not vastly available? Smile

Some comments or help would be greatly appreciated Smile ! Thanks !

Rgs,
Mel
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Correction: It's Steve Fearson's, I believe.

Yes, it does come with Steve's Floating Cigarette Routine. It really is a great source for tons of thread and wax.

Yes, anywhere you purchase the manuscript, it will still be helpful. Smile
mel
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of mel
haha, very sorry, i ALWAYS get mixed up with the two of them.

Seriously i don't understand, sorry Smile
"The Source" teaches you how to get cheap thread, but what if the place where i'm in, doesn't sell invisible thread?

Unless you're saying, how to "make" them? (if this is too exposing, please tell me, i'll edit it, thanks)

All i want is to know WHAT i'm buying, hope you all do understand.

Regards,
Mel
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
Quote:
On 2002-12-07 10:01, mel wrote:
haha, very sorry, i ALWAYS get mixed up with the two of them.

Seriously i don't understand, sorry Smile
"The Source" teaches you how to get cheap thread, but what if the place where i'm in, doesn't sell invisible thread?

Unless you're saying, how to "make" them? (if this is too exposing, please tell me, i'll edit it, thanks)

All i want is to know WHAT i'm buying, hope you all do understand.

Regards,
Mel

Chances are, WHEREVER you live, you'll be able to find the source he gives you...if not, the sources are available on the internet...

The floating cigarette routine is worth the price you pay anyhow....
Will_Tingle
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Will_Tingle
Quote:
On 2002-12-07 10:01, mel wrote:
Seriously I don't understand, sorry Smile
"The Source" teaches you how to get cheap thread, but what if the place where I'm in, doesn't sell invisible thread?

The stuff magic shops sell as invisble thread is available "in the real world" (i.e. not from magic shops) as somthing else. In the document, Steve tells you what this "somthing else" is. I live in the UK and was able to obtain more than enough to last severel lifetimes (thousends of yards of it) for £7.50 - just think that a magic dealer will usually charge £3.50-£5 for just 20 feet of the stuff..
--
"Pray, n:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy."
- Ambrose Bierce
Axio
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Axio
I live in cyprus, and I couldn't find that other thing here, anyway you can order it onlie I suppose. Anyhow I think that Floating cigarette worth the price even if you don't use the source thing like me.
Axio
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Does Fearson say where he came by this knowledge? Just curious if it was the aliens again.

The value of his cigarette routine nonwithstanding, if all you're interested in is where to get the thread, that info can be found for free on this board among other places.

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I agee that the kind of thread that Steve talks about is good stuff. And it is dirt cheap.

But I don't agree that it is "as good" as what magic shops sell. This is a generality that isn't always true.

Some shops sell better stuff, including Kevlar, and some sell stuff that is generally comparable to Steve's recommendation, or even inferiror stuff at a high price.

For a lot of working magicians, the thread Steve recommends is good enough. For some it is not. I used to use it almost exclusively. But then found something that I prefer. So it is all up to the individual. But at the price, and for the quantity, what Steve uses/tells about, is generally hard to beat.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Steve Fearson : The Source Manuscript (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL