The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Magicians Clothing??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

**Roper**
View Profile
Regular user
Houston
179 Posts

Profile of **Roper**
I not sure where I should of put this post, but I know there is a wide verity of magicians that review this section, so hopefully my questions can be answered.

Is there a online clothing store that sells magicians clothing, such as tuxes that have a top-it already built in? I looked online but have had no success. I think that it would be really cool if us magicians could send in our measurement and custom order magicians clothing.

Thanks

Charles
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
I don't know about the states but I don't think there is anyone over here, However I have had at leat 3 suits and I'm currently having a waste coat made with a topit in it. Just took the pattern to my tailor, He also has put slits in pockets, and added a couple of pockets on the inside for holding coins. In my wastecoat he is doing the same as well as sewing a magnet in the back. Believe it or not it does'nt cost much extra.

Hope this helps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Magicians Clothing??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL