The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gagging (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Hi, I have recently been trying to snort a balloon and get it to comes out my mouth and then I can squeeze it. And you know the drill. Anyway, I am gagging when it gets to the back of my throat. When it gets to my toungue I start to gag, sometimes even vomiting.

Anyone got any tips to prevent this?
TAIT
View Profile
Regular user
uk
142 Posts

Profile of TAIT
Hi. Practice a lot. It will go away. Practice 3 times a day and stop for about a week. It will come back to you and if you use nasal spray it helps to get the balloon through the nasal cavity to the beginning of the nasopharynx.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
You're kidding right Joker?

You have been told countless times that you need to find a FACE TO FACE teacher, not people on the internet...this should not have to be reiterated so many times.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
I can do blockhead fine, what is the difference with this?
Apart from the fact it is a balloon and is coming out of your mouth?
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi Guys,

I too am having a few problems finding the end of the balloon during head flossing.

Any tips would be greatly received.

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
With a pencil balloon, make a "mouse." Use the tail of the mouse as a nail.In the beginning, gagging is common. Get a teacher!
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Quote:
On 2006-05-22 17:01, joker 55 wrote:

Well, the difference is that the Blockhead Act is a bit of performance based on an ancient fakir stunt that Melvin Burkhart made into a stand alone act in 1929, and the balloon stunt is something I can came up with about twenty years ago.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Okay Todd, but did you ever give proper credit to the guy who invented latex? Smile
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
That was Todd in a former life.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Well I will keep trying,
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Of course you will.

*sigh*
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The guy who invented latex was a real sap.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Yeah, but after he dried up a bit, he was a real flexible guy.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Interesting how it all came about...this ancient jungle dude was having trouble with his mate who seemed over aggitated all the time so the tribal shaman (who curiously spoke with a Brit accent) advised him to just put his hand on her back and "Rub 'er". Fortunately for mankind she had just been leaning against a particular tree and the rest of the story stretches through history.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
Hello I perform the stunt at 15 years old. the trick with the sculpting balloons is to have a litle air in the balloon it' llgo through easier
juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
Iam stating to get the blloon round, I came out my mouh once bt I cant get it again it wants to just slide down my throat.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2006-05-22 23:35, Todd Robbins wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-05-22 17:01, joker 55 wrote:

Well, the difference is that the Blockhead Act is a bit of performance based on an ancient fakir stunt that Melvin Burkhart made into a stand alone act in 1929, and the balloon stunt is something I can came up with about twenty years ago.

OK so its an old post but I'm reading the Café after searching for info on Melvin ..... any way I read this message from Todd .... .

now todd is the MAN and came up with nasal flossing ....... we all know you shoudl use a teacher rather than just hammer away till it goes in .... you walk on it or ..... you hurt your hand in a trap .... what ever but if we all need a face to face teacher ...... who did todd use to teach him the nasal flossing????? Smile

Only kidding. ...... I'm bit dese at times ...... its why it takes me longer to get my blockhead nail in...... its so much denser round my brain more bone to protect the very fragile little thing I got! ..... brain not another member.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gagging (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL