The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Frank Simpson Graphic Design (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to take a minute to sing the praises and thank Frank Simpson for another fantastic job helping us with our show. When we entered into the task of creating the Illusion show back in December, I was relatively new to the Café and was seeking a lot of advice for the project. This is where I met Frank, he was giving me more advice than anyone should ever know about publicity and presentation of promotional material, not to mention that he was the nicest guy and went way out of his way to help me out.

To sum it up, Frank ended up being our graphic designer for our posters on our last show and the current run set for June 23, 24 and 25. He has done an incredible job, and has produced some amazing posters. So thanks to the Café for making it possible to have met Mr. Simpson, and thanks to Frank all of his hard work.

If you have never talked with Frank here on the Café your missing out, he has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience in the theatrical side of our art and is always happy to share. Track him down, he is a Grammar Host here for the Café.

Thanks Again,

Jared Sherlock
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Jared,

You both make us proud here on The Café. The artists may be scattered all over the world, but here on The Café they are just next door.

Thank you for your generous recognition of magicians helping magicians and your contributions to magic. Frank is not on staff here by accident. He was drafted!

I just got back from Indiana driving from one water tower to the next. Next time I hope to get to see you and your show.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Frank Simpson Graphic Design (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL