The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Close's e-book on the top palm now available. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rnaviaux
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of rnaviaux
Doesn't really need a review as Mr. Close has maintained his typical professional standards in producing this product. Very detailed instructions that have already cleared up an issue I was having with multiple top palms.

If you need a teacher then this is the cheapest way to go.

Sincerely,

Randy
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
The new top palm ebook is available here:

http://www.michaelclose.com/downloads.html

Thanks.

If anyone has any comments or questions about this ebook or the previous volume, please post and I'd be happy to reply.

M. Close
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Mike,

Below is a copy of something I posted in a thread about the one hand top palm:-

Mike Close's ebooks on palming are probably THE best way to learn these sleights and their variations. You get the full technical description and photographs then get to watch a video clip of Mike talking you through it. It's practically a personal lesson with the guy. Out of all the resources recommended above (and I have them all) the Mike Close ebooks are the way to go if you are starting from scratch (you only need to spend a few dollars then as opposed to 300!)

Regards,

Martino.

P.S. When I eventually manage to get over to Vegas for a holiday in the next few years I'll be certain to look you up for some proper personal instruction!
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Close's e-book on the top palm now available. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL