The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Myth and Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
I am thinking about purchasing this mammoth volume for my betterment in mentalism. I already have 13 Steps, Practical Mental Effects, and I think this would be a valued addition to my books. But, is it worth the price? And can anyone give me any desciptions of some particular gems in this book? Thanks.
kbiehler
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of kbiehler
Quote:"can anyone give me any desciptions of some particular gems in this book?"
One of the first ones I did was to specialy prepair a deck of cards. At performance time you hand the deck out, stand far away and don't look, have them shuffle as they like then fan the cards towards thems selves, mentaly select a card and close the deck, then you tell them what card they thought of.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey, go see the thread I started called TA Waters Rocks - you can see how much people love his stuff and some of our fav effects! Should be down below not too far
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Here's a link to the thread, just to make it easier: TA Waters Rocks
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
MM&M is a book for advanced mentalists who are not afraid to creatively approach, massage, change and use material to create thneir own character. Ergo -- the "tricks" may stand on thei own -- but the principles used are solid and just waiting for the proper personality to perform.

Because of the range of material involved this is a book to be reviewed by its owner at least annually -- because it will seem like a new read every time.....

The one caveat I have heard -- but that I have not had a problem with -- is that TA came up with a lot of stuff that he did not rigorously test under performance conditions.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Myth and Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL