The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » One of my clients... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Last night a man driving a car was going into a diabetic coma and caused his car to hit another at an estimated 100 miles an hour. It killed a 10 year old girl and critically injured her mother (who will be OK) who were in the car that was hit. The little girl was in my wife's fourth grade class and she was also the girl I levitated at an assembly earlier this year. We are all crushed. She was a wonderful person and a star in my wife's class.

I'll never forget when I used "Spelling Bee" to magically conjure up her name to be levitated. She came from an underprivileged family and her smile and glee to be part of my act is something I will never forget.
Coram Deo
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
It's always so hard when a child dies. I'm not a brittle enough diabetic myself for this to be a concern, but I am an advocate of not driving if you can't. I quit driving for three years when it became apparent that my cataracts were getting bad, and didn't start again until after my corrective surgery.

Driving is a privilege, not a right. No one has the right to drive when it could threaten the safety of others.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » One of my clients... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL