The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cataclysm by Brian Caswell (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-05-14 21:26, seangiles wrote:
I agree and you still can't hand the deck out with a double decker deck. But if you want to do both effects you can do so without the switch plus you get the clean displays

I have Devestation too and you've got my wheels turning. Great idea.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
All you need to do is order a Doubledecker deck that has half of it setup as the t___e w__ f_____ that you need for devestation and you've got what you need!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yup got it figured out. Thanks for reminding me to order another one of Christian's fantastic double deckers.

I do a Trilogy effect already with the DD and it is soooooo clean.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I have 2 spare Phoenix double deckers that will allow you to do Cataclysm followed by Devestation with the same deck and some nice convincers.

Cardshark doesn't sell them in this configuration so I had to buy 3 different decks to be able to construct the one deck I needed so I now have 2 that are spare.

PM me if you'd like one. Selling them for cost at £20 each. I'm not making any money on them. You need to own both Cataclysm and Devestation otherwise you'll have no use for them. No routine included and you'll need to mark the cards up yourself.

Sean
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-06-13 09:32, seangiles wrote:
I have 2 spare Phoenix double deckers that will allow you to do Cataclysm followed by Devestation with the same deck and some nice convincers.

Cardshark doesn't sell them in this configuration so I had to buy 3 different decks to be able to construct the one deck I needed so I now have 2 that are spare.

PM me if you'd like one. Selling them for cost at £20 each. I'm not making any money on them. You need to own both Cataclysm and Devestation otherwise you'll have no use for them. No routine included and you'll need to mark the cards up yourself.

Sean

Very nice - I already have a DD set up for something similar and it is so clean it's crazy.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Both decks have now gone.

thanks
Sean
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
I just missed out on seans offer,so I bought my own.I have a deck available also at 20 pounds.And thank you Sean for the great idea.

john
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Old thread, but have a new suggestion.

Use iforce iphone app with this deck.
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Payner44
This is an old topic, but I recently learned this trick and have one question. When you hand make your own set of cards, how do you avoid any spectators noticing small discrepancies between the chosen cards and your prediction photo?
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cataclysm by Brian Caswell (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL