The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 'No Jacket Required' => Hanging Coins? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rik Chew
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Rik Chew
I've recently been playing around with hanging coins using NP, and was thinkin git could work to routine it after Jay Sankey's No Jacket Required where 4 coins disappear one by one to be found in the pockets. With Hanging Coins you could 'backfire' this by putting each of the coins in the pockets and then having them come back to the hands.
Any other ways of routining/different presentation ideas?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Good thinking. Sort of a Travelers using coins. Again not new and certainly not the only method (Roth's EG) but it sure does work.

This approach also works well as a transposition using a few coppers and silvers where the silvers get put into your pockets and then the coppers become silvers when you wave... (no purse, no glass Smile )

Keep up the good thinking. IMHO magic needs much more of this type of exploration.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 'No Jacket Required' => Hanging Coins? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL