The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Other than...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
Is there any place other than ellusionist to get stigmata?
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Church?
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
God, or a butter knife, perhaps a sharp stick? I would just paint it on...
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
What? sorry, I was meaning where else can you buy this effect besides ellusionist
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Stigmat......chin.php
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
When I went to that page, the banner at the top says "Elusionist Exclusive". So the answer is no.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Apparently it is in Banacheks Sci Series. Also, comes with other effects. Unless I am mistaken and it is not in the book, I think it would be a wise investment. Simply put you can get other routines. However, I could not find another place that sells what Ellusionist is offering, owing to the other Josh's statement being true. Other than an Internet search, which I did in a quick manner, I don't know if you can get better answers...

A buddy of mine got the trick from Ellusionist, I think it's O.K., if you don't mind that sort of thing.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
And it is Psi, not Sci. Sorry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Other than...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL