The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Kidshow "Kaleidoscope CD" Magazine: A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Review of Steve Taylor's Kidshow KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazine

I receive now three KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazines and I must say they are excellent.

I must say, Steve Taylor is one of my top entertainers and I love every product he has produced, so it is really hard to say anything negative about any of his products, however, to be fair and just in this evaluation I will be opinionated as the KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazine applies to me.

First, I downloaded them into Itunes and use them in my Ipod, so I can listen to them where ever I am at.

The general format is the same on each CD. Steve Taylor intros the CD and give you an insight on what others have to say about his Editorials or the CD. Steve is straight forward and lets you know this is his opinions based on his expedience. He has an editorial section and a Canoodle Tips and treasures section. Anything related to marketing is alway a good thing.

Volume 1 Issue 1:
Contains A Card Duck Routine by David Ginn, which is nice if you don't already have a routine.

There is A Christian Corner for the gospel magicians with Duane Laflin. Since I do not do Gospel, this routine is not one I would use.

Steve Offers a Money Minute, which is great. Using this tip would pay for a years worth of KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazines.

On this CD Tim Sonefelt share his routine of one of the product he offers. It's great if you own this Cannon Ball routine.

On another track there are Dealers throughout the country (world) who describe their latest effect. This is hard to visualize if you haven't seen this product.

This CD features the latest news related to magic. On this CD it was about the formation of Magic Show Conference in Branson, MI, so this is good for those who want to learn how to perform.

Volume 1 Issue 2:
This CD features the latest news related to magic. On this CD it was about the formation of KIDabra International, so this is good for those who don't know about KIDabra.

If you own Mother of all Diamonds, Barry offers another use for this prop. The routine is called Gold Redeemer and it is as powerful as the Mother of all Diamonds. Using this routine would pay for a years worth of KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazines. Well worth listening too. If you know Barry Mitchell, you understand the power of his routine. I loved this routine.

Steve's Technology Tip related to the iPod is really great and again worth the price af receiving this KALEIDOSCOPE CD Magazines.

I also own Heartless Henry, and Steve offers his gospel routine using this prop. I like this routine, however, I use Steve's non-gospel routine that comes with this product.

Volume 1 Issue 3:

To me this CD out did the first two. There are several tracks that are really powerful routines.

The routine with the Giant and Dwarf, and Iggy Norance (Both props I Have and haven't used yet) These routines are the best I heard. They incorporate music sound effects, and an educational theme to it.

Having heard these, I couldn't image the CD getting any better, the BJ Hickman share his thoughts on showcasing, which I immediatly emailed BJ and asked if he had any written material on it. I really don't want to wait until th KIDabra conference to get this material.

An then it gets better, with a great and powerful IPod tip, I said WOW, why didn't I think of that.

Also John Cooper give you a nice website tip for those who place everything on one page.

The only area, I don't spend much time or even review a second time is the Dealers Across America, because I really don't want to buy new stuff, I have so much magic, I need to learn to use what I already have before I buy more. It has nothing to do with the sellers or dealers, only I don't want to be tempted to buy more. Is this my down fall? Yes, I went on line and bought a product based in listening to most powerful CD of the three.

If you are not receiving these Kaleidoscope CDs Get them Now... Go to http://www.stevetaylorpro.com/kaleidoscope.htm

Dennis
Dennis Michael
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
The info is pretty good!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I subscribed and got the first 4 issues, and they are all great. I highly recommend them to anyone who is serious about entertaining children. I can't wait until the 5th issue comes out later this month.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Kidshow "Kaleidoscope CD" Magazine: A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL