The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of Hungary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
I recently bought "The Magic of Hungary" It had a very boring linking ring routine. Maybey it was me but there was absolutely nothing new here. Also there were some smart ideas with some prop bottles you may already own. I wouldn't use them but it might fit a nightclub act.
The next section was the reason I bought the tape in the first place The Jumbo Card Manipulation. The opening production was worth the price of the tape. There was an S fan flourish that seemed to flash? A one handed 360 fan, and a few other flourishes with Jumbos. Finally there was some coin rolldowns and a flash cane production (opener) that was well... flashy!! If you are looking for something with Jumbos or gaffed bottle get this tape. If you want to know if the tape is worth the Flash Cane trick or the Ring routine I'd say no.
Hope this helps
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Magic of Hungary (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL