The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Face by Borodin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
When kirk did the effect it did not look like a flashlight on a dimmer with some special makeup. I saw kirk do it a number of times. It truly freaked people out. I think the secret was that when he did it, the change was of a nature that created this non sensation/sensation that something was going haywire with your eyes. Then, you realized that it wasn't your eyes, that he had changed. And just when you thought that's what happened, the room went black and that non sensation sensation happened again and you thought maybe you didn't see what you thought you saw.

There is a reason this perception occured - it was (no pun intended) hardwired into the specific mechanics of kirk's device.

Sadly, or perhaps not, this experience was only replicable live (rods and cones and tigers and bears and stuff).

I would love to have one of kirks boxes. I miss him.
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
I have one for sale if anyone is interested
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Kirk's or Borodin's?
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
I had borodin's but its now sold.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Face by Borodin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL