The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search results (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmike96
View Profile
New user
PLAINFIELD, IL
98 Posts

Profile of magicmike96
I am wondering about deleted posts...not because of censorship, but I did a search a month ago on the koornwinder kar and it had 8 pages of search results...and I did the search again today and it only had one topic...i am wondering if they are being deleted or what..not only that but most searches I have been doing lately havent returned much results..i looked at my search preferences at the bottome and it isn't specific to any certain forum or anything it is a general magic Café search...just wondering...MIKE
( /) what if the
(0.o) hokey pokey
(><) really IS what its all about?!
/_[_
feel free to pm me. MIKE Smile
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I got 8 pages of search results just a few seconds ago. Are you sure you spelled it right the second time?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you do the search with Koornwinder Kar, you will get 3 pages using the default settings. If you search on Koornwinder, you will get 8 pages of results.
Where the magic begins
magicmike96
View Profile
New user
PLAINFIELD, IL
98 Posts

Profile of magicmike96
I feel kinda silly lol...that was what it was I didn't spell it right..hahaha thanks guys. MIKE
( /) what if the
(0.o) hokey pokey
(><) really IS what its all about?!
/_[_
feel free to pm me. MIKE Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search results (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL