The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Just one of those perfect things (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rock
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Rock
I recently worked a holiday party where while preforming close-up a young woman proved to be the "one" in a crowd. While she really seemed to enjoy the magic she would often challange me at times or make some truly different comments.

I was completing a effect for a peer of hers where his card disappeared and then reappears in another half of a deck (L. Jennings Pocima Soultion) As I asked for the name of the card she quickly blurts out another card. Her freind and the rest of the group quickly told the correct card luckly.

I walked over to the individual who had the half deck not touching it until I spread the cards and there was his card face up. NOT ONLY WAS THE CORRECT CARD THERE,BUT DUE TO CARDS STICKING TWO CARDS WERE FACE UP HIS AND THE CARD THE GIRL HAD MADE UP.

Of course I milked this for all it was worth and told the girl since she wanted that card I made it appear.

The only thing that would have made this better if a magician would have been present. The effect was completly impossible to laymen, to magicians it would have destroyed them.

Darin
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Oh that those moments of serendipity would and could happen on cue and at our command! That would be real magic!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Just one of those perfect things (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL