The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What are your thoughts on this effect/trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
509 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Wow Ron,

That looks great, you did some beautiful work!

Joe
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
788 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Dear Ron Reid, I came across your post as I was looking for input for a cubed die. I have not bought one yet but I have my idea for it as soon as I saw the demo. In case you have not found a routine for it yet how about this? Peer pressure, anti drug show Gospel Christian life etc. If you are not careful you can be conformed and changed. Rom.12;1,2 You can become what you are around. Please PM me to help me to pick the right version of the trick as I have found three. Also I was unable to open the attachments to see your prop. Do you think I could see it if you PM me with an attachment to my home e-mail? -Rev.Bill
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What are your thoughts on this effect/trick? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL