The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cufflinks Buffalo Bill: Do you use it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I was wondering if anyone used this in their act and if it is successful as Harry does it.

Ellen Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
What exactly is it? Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Harry's classic skit with handcuffs and the wallet-with the money that gets torn etc...
See my page under ACT for a better description... I listed it as money trick.
Anyway he sells the kit with the gaffed cuffs and himber wallet. I was wondering if anyone used it in their acts and were successful with it. It is tricky.

Ellen

harryandersonfan.com
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Dear Ellen, from memory, Cannon's Great Escapes either have the cuffs or know where to get them. You can contact them at
magicduo@cannonsgreatescapes.com

regards

Ian
Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
In his book, Wise Guy, he tells how to make the cuffs. It is easy, costs about 5 bucks for cheap cuffs. Never used them...it was him....not me.
quack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cufflinks Buffalo Bill: Do you use it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL