The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500 foreign currency important question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I would like to know if this effect is possible for me with EURO bills, since every euro bill has a different size, so I guess it won't work, am I right?

Thank you for the help.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Mike.Shots
View Profile
Regular user
Terrell
199 Posts

Profile of Mike.Shots
I don't remember him saying anything about Euro's on the DVD, I think it was put out right before the EU converted.

But, unfortunately, I don't see any way you could make it work. I was always worried about flashing the gaff when I had money that was all the same size and color...

Sorry!
ullig
View Profile
New user
Germany
39 Posts

Profile of ullig
You can change blank papers, cut out magazine sheets or counterfeit Euros to real Euros. Some magic shops in germany sell fake Euro bills.

Viele Grüße aus Hannover nach Hannover,

Ulli
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hallo Ulli! Smile

Thank you for the nice ideas. But it is really a pitty it won't work Smile I will have to try some of the ideas instead.

Grüße zurück!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I still think Fred Kaps' version of Pat Page's Easy Money is the best, and he changed bits of paper cut from a magazine to real money.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Hundy 500 foreign currency important question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL