The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » How was the "Off the Meter" received at Vent Haven? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
How was the "Off the Meter" received at Vent Haven?

How did the audience react?

If you don't know what I'm talking about because you couldn't make it this year, here is the link:
http://www.axtell.com/meter.html
Dennis Michael
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Great Link! I enjoyed that! What a really cute device!
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
I was there when Steve presented "Off The Meter." It was warmly received by the group. He probably got a number of orders for it. It is a great effect.
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
It was off the meter.... We were sold out before we got to the dealer room. Mark Wade, Al Mossinger, Mike Hemmelgarn, and a bunch of others got the first ones. Jason goes on record as the first entertainer in the world to use it on stage (besides me), and he's posted a review of his experience in the Magic Café... "Tricks and Effects" section

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#2
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Great review Ax, You know many of the KIDabra Staff have already placed an order with you.

The cool thing about "Off the Meter" is that those who have done lots of shows get tired of doing the same routine, however, we continue to do them because they are audience pleasers and have great responses within our client evaluations.

I really don't like taking one effect out, unless the replacement effect has equal to or better response. Off the Meter, without ever using it, I know from experience will fit perfectly!
Dennis Michael
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I already use three different Axtell products in my show! Looks like I am going to have to add a fourth. If I keep this up I may just have to make it a complete show of Axtell products.

Some of the ideas for usage being tossed around are great. In my instance I see using it in a very similar way the Dennis Michael has suggested.

If you want great products with superb customer service then check out Steve Axtell's products.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » How was the "Off the Meter" received at Vent Haven? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL