The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The New THINK PINK Book is here... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
A Heads-Up:

Ran Pink has combined the two previous booklets on his Center Tear, plus added much new material from others, and many new premises. This is 'The Complete Think Pink', is hardbound and is in an edition of 200 copies. Some are going to FISM, so I would imagine the remainder of this edition will sell quickly.

I am biased on the Think Pink technique for a large number of reasons, among which is the freedom of movement it allows, and the ability to easily work it in with your story. It is bulletproof from a number of aspects...anyway, I could go on and on, and have done so in the past. Ran's approach to the center tear is evolutionary and most practical. Plus it is actually easy to learn.

The book is ready to ship early next week, and there is a forum already in existance for further ideas, tips, techniques, etc. If you've been mulling over getting the Think Pink CT, then now is the best time to do so.

I won't give a review of the book, I'll let more objective people do so....my review would give it stellar ratings, as it is the Ct that I constantly use under all conditions; close up, surrounded, standup and stage. But...I can give it a strong recommend!

Google Think Pink to get to the webpage.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Tom,

It's probably just me, but I couldn't find anything related to this new version when I googled "Think Pink." Can you provide any additional information? Thank you for your help!

Tom
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Interesting. I have Think Pink, but I wasn't aware of any second booklet on his CT...

Seth
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I have Think Pink and the Mindvention Suppliment.

Still is this book worth getting, for $50?

What do you guys think?
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Darn, I just bought the origial ThinkPink !
Mallusionist
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Mallusionist
I'm in the same boat -- I just purchased both the original and the supplement. If anyone has a chance to read the new volume and let us know how good the additional material is, that would be keen.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Hi,

What is the Supplement your refered to?
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Phil-
The first book was a softbound book explaining the basic Think Pink tear/peek. The suppliment was further ideas and moves plus some new premises to use, but was a very limited book. 67 copies, as I recall.

The new book is a progression of the above, and includes the above with additional new premises, ideas, etc.

The thing is, if you have the first Think Pink, you don't need anything else...it is excellent and is complete by and of itself. The suppliment added some new handlings, but if you have those two, you don't need the new Think Pink, The Complete Edition.

If you don't have the Suppliment, then getting the new edition would include info you don't have, but well may like and use. If you don't have the original Think Pink, then this edition is the one to get, as it will walk you thru everything.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Uhm,any discount to people who bought your shorter booklet, Ran?
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
Mariagi, Mallusionist and anyone else who has the pamphlets,

I apologize for not being able to offer a discount Smile The new book contains a lot of information not covered in the first two pamphlets Smile It covers the how, when, why and what not's for CT's in general. The new book also includes bonus techniques and fresh performance ideas from myself and a from some of the most creative performers in mentalism.

I do not have immediate plans to reprint anytime soon.
Thanks to those who took that leap of faith. I appreciate the support.

I am off to FISM tomorrow. If you're there, make sure you visit me at the Mesika Magic stand. I will be there with my new book along with Lincoln and his boons, and of course all the goodies from Mesika Magic.

Ran Pink
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Oh, that's too bad Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The New THINK PINK Book is here... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL