The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » State Fair Booth - Attracting Customers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Not when the risk calculated comes out to be a stupid one no.

Oh and I did the "fair" circiut for 10 years. Joined the "Showmans League of America" by the way. If you don't know what that is I am not supprised.

FILLED with pitchmen and every one to a man has said you are headed straight for failure. But what do I know, never been in the market?
See Tim people DO have experience that you may or may not see. BUT as you said your gonna do the fair, Oh and I am sure it will be a runaway success.

Forget what anyone with marketing experience says, YOU are calculating the risk.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I didn't notice if anyone else had mentioned this but...

Expect many of the names and addresses of your "prospects" to be pets and fake names.

A story to go with this...Don Driver and I were at the Wisconsin State Fair a year ago. There was a line early in the morning. Don said, "Look, the mooches are already lining up."

We went up to one lady in line and asked her what she was in line for. She looked embarassed and said, "I don't know, but it's free."

That is your prospect list.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Do you mean people may give a fake name?

NOOOOOOO

your kidding me!

I am so disappointed in humanity thanks.

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 9:13pm
We never heard how this went, did you do stunning?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
DANNY:

The fair is at the end of next month. Don't worry I'll post an update for you.

Tim
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Cool good luck.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » State Fair Booth - Attracting Customers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL