The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NiallTL
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of NiallTL
Hi,
do any of you think it is worth it for me to get the EOPCF from the author for £56, as I have contacted the author and it is £56 to buy?

'If you won't do magic, you can't do magic.' - Me
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
Yes
delta
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of delta
Yes
escherwolf
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of escherwolf
Absolutely yes
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
YES.
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Just to add

YES!!
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
YES.
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Another vote for a big YES. A quick review and reason why you should buy it can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/fingerjack/magbook.html . It's worth it's weight in gold!
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
Paul H
View Profile
Inner circle
UK South Coast
1135 Posts

Profile of Paul H
With a user name like 'flourishdude' I would have thought this work was mandatory. In my case where my main interest is in gambling sleights and demonstrations, I do not feel the need for fancy flourishes on top of all the other stuff I have to learn. In other words its like anything in card magic, it depends on what you want to use it for.

Regards,

Paul H
Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
170 Posts

Profile of Tyler
Absolutely the most complete reference for card flourishes. The shear magnitute of this volume will make your jaw drop. Extremely helpful and with the number of photographs, was worth every penny I paid for it new directly from Jerry's website. I use flourishes as a way to control cards and there are many things you can use to accomplish a move. The accompany DVD (for additional $) is not needed but was interesting to see Jerry at work with some of the moves that will have you checking for trick-photography. He is simply amazing! If you have the cash and you like showoff with a deck (or two) of cards... get it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL