The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic greetings from Denmark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Troels
View Profile
Loyal user
Denmark
205 Posts

Profile of Troels
It is time to step out of the dark.
Since I first discovered The Magic Café 2 months ago I have spent dozens of ours reading about magic - and magic people. I have also sendt a few posts. So I must confess: I am trapped.

My love for magic started more than 50 years old, but has grown very slowly. At that time it was very difficult for a boy to get serious books and quality tricks and props. He should either have a lot of money or know somebody in the business. I did none of theese!

But now with the internet and the DVD the world has changed completely.
My latest and perhaps greatest discovery is The Magic Café! I am not alone any more. I can ask questions and get answers from other people like me. And listen to talk from experienced and kind people.

My old magic love is young again! I am really looking forward to my retirement! Wait and see, Magic World!

Troels Holm
Denmark
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
MY I be the frist to welcome you,, I would come in a read the post and never leave one,, so I too am sort of a new here, when it comes to posting,, Its a great place to share..

Welcome
Don
Mike T
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Mike T
Welcome to the Café - all here are happy to help Smile
It's times like this I wish I'd listened to what my Grandad used to say...
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Welcome, Troel. Glad to see some "older" folks here in the Café.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic greetings from Denmark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL