The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Idiot swallows hardware store (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1939304.html?menu=

Considering much of what is in ananova is BS...grain of salt...but...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Natural selection at it's finest
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
That guy really had ambition...and he must have had A LOT to drink.
good thing he survived...phew

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Somthing tells me that the saraded knife wouldent go down regardless of drunken state. And if it did I cant imagine it not killing you. My persoanly feeling is that the pic is fake but hey I could be wrong. The knife in the pic appears to be about 10 inches long (in my opinion more but hey I'm being conserivtive) Somthing of that legnth would most likely never go down without impaling the person.

Just my opinion,

AJR
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Notice that all the items were found point up? Also, the knife seems to be blanked (no scales, handles or tang pins). Knife blanks are NOT sold in stores, they are either hand made (forged) or purchased through catalog. I highly suspect this "article" as a fake. In addition, the list of items seems to not match those in the picture. I could go on and on.

But hey, if the average idiot wants to believe the it, then the STORY is a success.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
The guy is out drunk, eats a bunch of things, has surgery to remove them, and still has money enough to be planning a vacation. I wonder who paid for his surgery?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Like I said...a LOT of Ananova is total BS. Not as funny as the old Weekly World News, but they try!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
The items also seem very low for a stomach. I may be wrong - but I am a college biology lecturer (who hates anatomy – but not as much as plants!)

I may run off to the Tortora (wife’s radiography text book) and have a look. If I cant find anything else to read!

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Idiot swallows hardware store (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL