The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think Pink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I would love to try this tonight. I'm going to a special party later. Is there an ebook version I could download now? How can I get a copy of this right away?

Anabelle
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
You want to learn this and use it by tonight?
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Actually, I'm sorry, it's for tomorrow night. I haven't been myself, sorry. And I think I can do it because I'm familiar and use other peeks like the pct and the other one from the osterlind video, also a couple from peek performances, so I'm familiar and I don't think think pink could be so different I couldn't pull it off with little practice. It's not like I don't know how to present it. If it happens to be more difficult then of course I won't do it.

Anabelle
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Anabelle

It is a bit knacky and takes some practice. I would give this a few weeks and several hundred practice tears before attempting it in public.

Tony
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Really, even with my knowledge of pct and others? Think Pink is THAT different? Oh well, maybe I won't be able to do it tomorrow night afterall, but I still want it.

Anabelle
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

It is a different tear with uses a totally different element, I cannot go into it here. After you see it, you will understand what I mean.

I think it takes more practive to get a new technique down when you are used to another. You have to fight muscle memory.

Tony
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
But...Is there an ebook version?
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Exactly. I don't think so, I've looked around and haven't found one for sale anywhere. It's all in book form.

Anabelle
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

I would not think it is in ebook form. Ran just published this in a hardcover book.

Tony
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Anabelle,

If you are comfortable with PCT or Busch's Zen Tear stick with one of those for now. I'm suspectyou didn't learn either overnight and would want to give TP all the attention and practice, like those above, it deserves. Its the effect that counts.

Good Thoughts,

Bill
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I have Think Pink and it is somewhat different. It will take some practice to get it just right.
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1961 Posts

Profile of Lior
I just got it from Ran in FISM
Very good.
More important : there are many intersting plots to use.

Lior
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I just ordered it.
Cannot wait for it to arrive!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think Pink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL