The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Music City Inn check-in (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I just thought I would give everyone a reminder/heads-up that check-in time is 3PM at the Music City Inn. If your room is ready prior to then they will let you check in early, however if it is not they will give you passes to get around the resort pools, waterpark etc..
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Thanks for the Information,, We are driving in from Indiana,, looking forward to a great time.. I am a newbie when it comes to Kidabra

Don
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I'll get there later than 3PM I think. It's at least a 10 hour drive for me. I hope to leave at 5:00AM Monday Morning
Dennis Michael
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
This is my first Kidabra as well, but not my first time to that area. I am driving with my 5 year old daughter and wife, and I am taking a tip from my parents and what they did when I was a kid, which is leave between midnight and 2 in the morning so she will sleep most of the way and will hopefully wake up with only a few hours left in the trip. It's around 9 hours from here to Pigeon Forge according to mapquest, which means I will be arriving in the Pigeon Forge area in the late morning/early afternoon, which will give me a little time to look around the area. That is the same thing we do when we go to the Wisconsin Dells, also. There is nothing like being sleep-deprived and going through House on the Rock - it adds an extra dreamlike quality to the experience Smile Anyway, I am sure it will be a blast, and I am looking forward to learning a lot and meeting many interesting people.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Music City Inn check-in (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL