The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Striking vanish in coin to bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
That video of Cyril was pretty good; now I have an excuse to buy a couple dozen F Coins Smile
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
AndyGTheGreat
View Profile
New user
Orange County
14 Posts

Profile of AndyGTheGreat
Well like I said before in my coin through bottle I use the strike vanish and here is a video of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYsxJod7FeM
micromega
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of micromega
Does anyone use a topit to ditch the coin afterwards?
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Quote:
On 2006-08-09 23:07, lylaster wrote:
Been done, elusionst sells it as "infusion" with no credit to Williamson whatsoever

yup! I guess they thought that the difference of using a glass instead of a bottle made it a whole different effect.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Hmm, I love the striking vanish, and it's great for visual penetrations,
But! I think for coin in bottle the effect is stronger when they're holding the bottle. That way the only hole into the bottle is guarded by them, they're unwittingly doing your dirty work and hiding the gaff, and the magic happens in their hands.
So I do use the striking vanish as a penetration, but only when I have to hold the object, like coin in card box cellophane (Garcia Project) or coin in zip-lock bag. Stick to the old "in their hand" method for the bottle.
Paul
micromega, I have used topit to clean up, I have also sleeved the coin, but to be honest there is so little heat on your hands after the effect that you really don't need to worry about the clean up. In fact I think it is safer to use a clean up that doesn't involve the coin going airborne because then there is no risk of you dropping it and ruining the effect. The best clean up is to stick your hands in your pockets and take out the next trick, or if it's the finalle then your card...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Striking vanish in coin to bottle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL