The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey folks,

I don't know why today of all days, but I have recieved four emails/PMs about Allen's DVDs. The latest is that he'll have them in his hands by the end of the week (artwork is being finalized) and all orders shipped by the end of the following week. You can email him to get details on ordering at: azingg@ix.netcom.com.

Not that I mind the emails; I've "met" some very interesting people today, at least one of which I suspect I will continue to correspond with for a long time to come. You know who you are!

Good Thoughts,

Bill
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Really looking forward to these.. hope we can order them soon!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Craig Leonard:

Allen is accepting orders, I (pre) ordered mine yesterday.

Tony
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Winnes
I thought I was on his mailing list.. obviously not!

Cheers Tony, Ill drop him a line..
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Ah me too... He said to let me know how much it'll be with shipping. Guess I'll email him again.
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I really look forward to these too.
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
A reply from Allen, which I don't think he'll mind me putting up here, explaining why some people didn't get mails:

"I haven't forgotten you and the many others who have expressed interest. I was just waiting until I was closer to being able to ship the set. Now the disks are done and the cover artwork is being produced. That should take 5-10 days. I took orders from the most recent people because now that we are closer it was just easier to take the order. I was going to contact you and the others next week so that the wait from order time to delivery wasn't as long, but I am happy to take your order now."

What a stand-up guy!
jordi
View Profile
New user
Spain
3 Posts

Profile of jordi
The email adress doesn't work.
Is there another way to contact with Mr Zingg?

Jordi
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
It worked for me... I think the problem is that if you clicked on the link in Bill's post, you'll end up emailing to azingg@ix.netcom.com. (notice the extra fullstop after the "com"?)

Just remove the fullstop at the very end, like this: azingg@ix.netcom.com
jordi
View Profile
New user
Spain
3 Posts

Profile of jordi
You're right. It was my fault
Thank you.

Jordi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Allen Zingg's Master Billet Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL