The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Public magic Show in Murfreesboro TN this weekend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be performing in my latest show "The Really B!G Show" this coming Sat & Sun (aug 19th & 20th) at the Center for the Arts in Murfreesboro. Joining me will be my students, Lonny & Christa Chilton, AKA Divine Magic, and bellydancer Gypst Tavi.

It is the ultimate fusion of music, magic, comedy and dance! If you didn't get out to the Gibson when we were running there, then this will be a great opportunity to come out and catch the show. And if you did see the show at the Gibson, there have been quite a few changes and additions!

Finally, this will be the last production of this show. As most of you know, I announced my retirement from active performing. I am still going to take some emcee work here and there, but for the foreseeable future, this is it for a full show. So it would be great to see some of the guys out.

Tickets are $10 and can be reserved by calling 615-904-ARTS. Hope to see you there!

John Pyka
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Public magic Show in Murfreesboro TN this weekend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL