The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Osterlind's dynamic mysteries (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
Richard's "Viewed ESP Experiment" caught my fancy so much I couldn't hide my exhuberance which Richard dutifully noted in his explanation. It's true folks, I really got excited as I saw the prediction coming into fruition. Clever lad. Love you Richard. You are truly one of the greats in mentalism.
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Larry, what can I say, but "thanks"?!
dAvId tOnG
View Profile
Regular user
sInGaPoRe
103 Posts

Profile of dAvId tOnG
Hello Richard,

Any plans to make your Radar Deck available again?
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
David, there are a lot of things in the works. Your request and a lot of others will be addressed in the very near future. In addition, I have spent the last 10 years working on and developing new material for my professional shows. "The Very Modern Mindreader" is only the first offering in a string of new books, videos and props. Because I am now working with effectient and reliable people like Jim Sisti, Louis Falanga, George Robinson and others, these releases will be timely and well done. The real tide will start rolling after the new year.
dAvId tOnG
View Profile
Regular user
sInGaPoRe
103 Posts

Profile of dAvId tOnG
Thanks a lot Richard. Will be waiting eagerly for your new releases Smile
mentalism101
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
105 Posts

Profile of mentalism101
Dynamic Mysteries should be on every serious mentalist's bookshelf.

There are two routines in there that I use everytime I do a show, and another that I always carry with me for those seemingly impromptu performances of which we're so fond.

Beyond the actual material, the thinking behind many of the routines is worth more than the price of the book.

Go, buy!

Scott.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
An old thread I know, but I'm thinking of selling my copy of this book, I understand that it is out of print, and I have no idea what price to offer it at. Is anybody able to help?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Osterlind's dynamic mysteries (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL