The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Looking for Judy Mouse routines... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BooRadley
View Profile
Regular user
Houston Area
176 Posts

Profile of BooRadley
I've never worked with this before, but I think it would be fun to add some novelty and something visual for kids. But I've never seen a routine with this before, any suggestions on where to get some ideas?

Thanks in advance,

BooRadley
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Dan GArrett has his signature routine on his kidshow DVD called Kidshow Konnivery. Can be purchased from Meir Yedid MAgic.
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
I have the Dan Garrett video. The Judy the Mouse routine is by far the best part of the video. If you want to perform this, definitely get it. If I remember correctly, it also has a pretty good multiplying bananna routine on it.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Actually the whole DVD is cock-full of wonderful effects - and seeing Dan as the Wizard is great! back to Judy the mouse, actually a lot of Quentin reynold's excellent routine can be easily applied (taken from his VHS/DVD 5 Mins with a Pocket handkerchief).
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Did I say cock-full??? Boy should that be deleted from this thread. Of course I mean CHOCK-FULL!!!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Hi Booradley.
Mark Lewis does a great routine with the mouse.
He's got a book coming out anytime now.
I've seen him work this many times at fairs, and parties.
Richard Lyn
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I'd second the Dan Garrett routine on his "Kidshow Konnivery" DVD. He has used this for years with lot's of success. It's hard to beat.

Here is a link for Dan. You can contact him and order it directly. He's a great guy.

http://members.aol.com/dangarrett/index.html

Mark.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
I know this may seem like an obvious plug, but those of you who have bought my Ridiculous Ravioli will know that I include a magic mouse in the jar of marmalade at the end of the routine. His name is Jeremy, and maybe he is Judy's husband! I know Quentin Reynolds and Mark Lewis very well, and certainly some of their excellent routines can be used with Jeremy as well as with Judy ! In Jolly Roger's Ridiculous Ravioli, Jeremy makes a dash for the Jar of Peanut butter, resulting in the discovery of the snakes! Great fun for all!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Looking for Judy Mouse routines... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL